Springfield World School welcomes parents and students to an enriching and joyful experience. The admission procedure is completely transparent, and has been designed to ensure a fair and satisfactory experience by our admissions team.
Springfield World School is a secular, non-denominational and liberal Institution. It seeks to admit students who are keen to imbibe the values and skills embedded in our mission statement. There will be no discrimination on the basis of religion, caste, colour, region, sex or economic status. So as long as the child and his family seek good education as enshrined in our policy, the child is entitled to admission in Springfield. The process of the admissions is given below.
- Parents who walk in for their children’s admission are welcomed by our expert counsellors at the front desk.
- Demonstration of our school’s model is been carried out along with explanation of admission process and fees, followed by campus visit.
- Initially, a child has to appear for an entrance test in order to take admission in our school.
- The school authorities will make an assessment and decide whether or not a seat should be offered to the child.
- In the end, the parents and their child are proceeded towards the Principal’s office for a brief meeting where the two sides will interact. The child will also be observed to gauge whether he has developed adequate social and other skills to be able to handle himself independently in a school.
Admissions to Springfield World School will be from Grade Nursery, KG 1, KG 2 to Grades 1 to 9. In all grades, each section is limited to 25 students.
The admission process should be completed by March 15 of each year so that uniforms, text books, etc., can be arranged on time. A complete registration form filled with all the relevant information and required documents has to be submitted at the school office. A receipt will be issued upon submission of the registration form.
On receipt of the registration form and on completion of all the due formalities, the child will be registered for admission to the Springfield.
Admissions for each session would close on September 30 every year.
We also conduct scholarship tests for students twice a year and the winners are felicitated with cash and other exciting prizes.
Admission Enquiry Form General Enquiry Form